Live chat for healthcare

Conversational, compassionate marketing for the healthcare industry

Our live chat for healthcare programme increases consultations booked by breaking down conversion barriers. We answer visitor questions quickly and build trust from the beginning of the relationship.



The funnel is broken

You’re putting time and effort pumping traffic to your site but on average, converting just 2% of those visitors into a consultation. What happened to the other 98%?

Potential patients are browsing your site, right now. But they’re just not getting in touch. Our healthcare programme revolves around how we can identify and speak to those users who are interested in receiving treatment, but aren’t ready to make a move themselves.

Up to 50% more consultations booked from your existing traffic. See the ROI of lie chat on your healthcare site. 

 

Find out more

Extending your team

We field the early stage questions of prospective patients and make sure you provide an outstanding experience from the get-go.

Knowing your business is vital, of course. That’s why we become an extension of your team; your Account Manager will lead you through our thorough knowledge transfer process.

We develop a tailored live chat strategy and build a knowledge base with over 200 data points.

Our US and UK-based experts complete over 100 hours of paid training, specific to your business and procedures.

Chat now

Why people like talking to us

It’s not enough just to have chat on your site. You’ve got to get prospective patients to use it.

We build an extensive visitor profile based on your site and existing traffic behaviour. This means we can identify key engagement opportunities to deliver the right message at the right time – and why people visiting your site want to talk to us.

We handle sensitive information with care; we don’t pry or push. Our agents use their personalities to connect with patients and build a trusting relationship – why people visiting your site want to talk to you.

We don’t provide medical advice, we facilitate the steps to booking a consultation with the right medical professional for their needs.

Typical programme

Strategy

A strategic live chat for healthcare programme focused on getting you more consultations, whilst building an outstanding digital support experience. From site reviews, to traffic profiling and engagement approaches.

Implementation

Setting up chat is one part, making an external team fit seamlessly with yours is another. Custom knowledge base built for your business and procedures, optimised for chat with over 200 points of information.

Live chat outsourcing

US and UK-based sales through service chat team. Our live chat experts are the kind of people you’d hire, but they’re committed to one thing, excellence in chat.

Optimisation

Data is our friend so each week we check in. Our optimisation programme means we see what’s working and what’s not, so we grow and improve with you.

Results

Average increase in leads delivered for our customers

In revenue generated from leads and sales delivered by our team

Customer satisfaction rating – the highest in the industry