Live chat for lawyers

Deliver more clients from your existing website traffic with live chat for legal services

Our live chat for lawyers programme uses the power of conversation to deliver more clients from your existing traffic. We develop a conversation with potential clients to generate qualified leads and build a trusting relationship.

Same traffic, more clients

You’re putting time and effort pumping traffic to your site but on average, converting just 2% into a lead. What happened to the other 98%

Potential clients are browsing your site, right now. But they’re just not getting in touch. We identify and engage visitors that show interest, but aren’t ready to make a move themselves.

We don’t attempt to provide legal advice, instead we help visitors get connected to the right legal professional for their needs.

Cold, low quality leads don’t become clients.

Not all leads are equal.

It’s important to have a trusting relationship with the people you’ll be representing, from the start. Through creating conversations that matter, we build that relationship.

We engage in a professional, discreet manner and build relationships with those seeking counsel, before your competitors have even had a chance to speak with them.

Our personal interactions build relationships and qualify new enquiries to the criteria that you need.

Chat now

Typical programme


A strategic programme focused on how we can use chat to get you more leads, and how we can build an outstanding digital support experience. From site reviews, to traffic profiling and engagement approaches.


Setting up chat is one part, making an external team fit seamlessly with yours is another. Custom knowledge base built for your business, optimised for chat with over 200 points of information.

Live chat outsourcing

UK and US-based sales through service chat team. Our live chat experts are the kind of people you’d hire, but they’re committed to one thing, excellence in chat.


Data is our friend so each week we check in. Our optimisation programme means we see what’s working and what’s not, so we grow and improve with you.


Average increase in leads delivered for our customers

In revenue generated from leads and sales delivered by our team

Customer satisfaction rating – the highest in the industry