Sales Development Representative
If you want to really be a part of a brand’s journey to further success, this is the place to be.
A business built on people
Based in Brentford, London, The Chat Shop is a fast growth scale-up business. We help our clients transform the way they interact with their customers, through specialist live chat management, consulting, chatbots and AI.
We’re 6 years old and are ready to continue our rapid growth by further developing our business development team.
It’s a chance to be just the second person in the company in this role, meaning there’s bags of opportunity for personal and professional growth.
Your number 1 objective is to open conversations with key decision makers, generate interest and book scheduled meetings for your Account Executive.
What that means in practice is you’ll be using a combination of cold calls, cold emails, LinkedIn, direct mail, events, referrals and anything else you can think of to get in front of the key people at our target companies.
Once a meeting is arranged, you’ll be initiating a warm hand off so your AE can continue the rest of the sales process.
The admin stuff
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Head Office, London
Salary: £18,000.00 to £30,000.00 OTE/year
Direct management from one of the co-founders.
Employee rewards platform – discounts and deals on a load of stuff.
Bi-annual all day company events.
Monthly drinks and social events.
Foosball table – bring your A-game for this one.
- You have a desire to help people and love to solve problems.
- You’re inquisitive, always asking questions and wanting to find out more.
- You’re a people person and very sociable.
- You’re competitive and want to win, your biggest competition is always yourself, trying to better what you did yesterday.
- You set goals and achieve them, setting new goals higher than the last lot.
- You have great self-discipline and motivation, you don’t need someone micro-managing your every move as you make it happen.
- You thrive on a challenge and want to craft a set of skills for yourself that can stay with you for the rest of your career.
- You’re motivated by money as it’s a marker for success and on top of that you get to do cool stuff with it, double win.
- You have excellent spoken and written English (accents don’t matter) but you’re able to craft clear sentences that communicate your points well.
- You’re a passionate person.
- You operate with integrity and protect your reputation by being fair and honest.
- You’re presentable.
- You’re IT literate with a passion for technology being a bonus.