If you want to really be a part of a brand’s journey to further success, this is the place to be.
A business built on people
Marketing Executive Role
The Chat Shop is the leading managed online messaging provider in the UK working for many recognised and emerging brands both in the UK and US. At The Chat Shop we are all about delivering great conversations for our clients, with our team at the centre of our service delivery. Our team are our most valuable asset and we nurture their development and recognise and reward them for their hard work.
As part of our continued development as a business, we’re looking for a talented team player with 2+ years marketing experience, ideally with a degree in marketing.
You’ll be joining The Chat Shop at an exciting time for our business and as part of your role you will be expected to:
- Work on BAU marketing activity such as maintaining, creating, and updating content for our various marketing channels and assets such as web, social, email, and off line collateral.
- Take part in and contributing to new marketing strategy development and deployment, including content and creative strategies. You’ll be encouraged to think laterally and put forward your own ideas.
- Work with our data analyst to administer CRM and how that connects to our inbound and outbound sales and marketing activity.
- Develop and maintain sales and marketing performance reporting.
- Provide marketing support to our various in and outbound lead generation campaigns.
- Attend sales and marketing events from time to time and represent the business at those events.
This role requires a high level of creativity, ambition, attention to detail, and project management skills.
At The Chat Shop there is a great belief that a successful business is built on people. You can expect to work in a friendly, lively, high energy environment with regular social events, and excellent onsite facilities. You’ll also be part of our personal development programme where we invest time and resource in upskilling each member of our team.
You will be rewarded for all your effort with an extensive benefits package which includes 33 days paid annual leave and a starting salary of £22,000 – £27,000 (depending on experience).
Want to apply?
Just drop us an email including your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Marketing Executive’ in the subject line.
Our ideal person
- Contributing to developing our content marketing strategy aligned to the wider marketing plan and business objectives
- Maintain and continue to develop our content platforms that drive consumer engagement and fuels our paid, owned and earned channels.
- Analysing performance of content and constantly seeking ways to improve it.
- Supporting B2B marketing campaigns with the creation of content marketing to drive deeper engagement
- Working with our sales team and the Head of Sales and Marketing to ensure there’s a content thread to all core consumer campaigns.
Required skills and experience
- Delivering impactful content marketing campaigns.
- Excellent command of the English language with a proven ability to spot errors and inconsistencies and adhere to The Chat Shop brand.
- Creating content for the Web and driving engagement
- Strong organisational skills (ideally with project management experience) and ability to work to tight deadlines
- Have the ability to communicate with confidence and creativity
- Must be a proactive problem solver
- Highly creative and an excellent writer but also able to be process-driven, think scale, and able to leverage data to make decisions
- Ability to translate strategy and insight into marketing initiatives and activities
- Exceptional collaboration and relationship-building skills — with the ability to develop strong working relationships across stakeholders both inside and outside The Chat Shop.
Experience with these tools is beneficial:
- Google Analytics
- Adobe InDesign
- Microsoft Office/Google Docs